Free Online Course on Writing for Social Media
The University of California, Berkeley is offering free online course on Writing for Social Media. This course provides a framework for writing for social media by focusing on purpose, content and audiences, helping you be more effective at using these powerful platforms to deliver your messages.
This course focuses on effective writing practices for a social media environment. The course will start on May 21, 2018.
Course At A Glance
- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 3-5 hours pw
- Subject: Business Administration
- Institution: University of California, Berkeley and edx
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
- Session: Course Starts on May 21, 2019
The University of California, Berkeley was chartered in 1868, and its flagship campus — envisioned as a “City of Learning” — was established at Berkeley, on San Francisco Bay
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)